1. Allow your candle to burn one hour for every 1inch diameter of the candle vessel. You should burn a minimum of 3 hours to liquify the entire top layer of wax.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to ⅛ at all times.
3. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax, and you'll get the biggest boldest scent possible.
4. Always burn candles away from drafty areas, other heat sources and anything flammable. Make sure you burn candles are out of the reach of children and pets. NEVER LEAVE A CANDLE UNATTENDED.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When ½ of each remains, it's time to let your candle go!